All of us at Aurora ENT are concerned for your safety and well-being. We are taking extra precautions to mitigate any risk to you, other patients and staff.
To help protect you, other patients and staff, we ask that you review our CO-VID 19 (Corona Virus) policy prior to coming to our office:
Please do not come to our office if any of the following pertains to you:
- You or a family member has a fever, cough or respiratory concerns (shortness of breath)
- Contact with a known CO-VID 19 patient
- Traveled outside of Alaska within the last 2 weeks (esp. concerned with any high viral cases in any states - level 2 or 3)
- Traveled internationally within the last 2 weeks – including any family members with contact with since returning
If there are any concerns that you may have CO-VID 19 (Corona Virus), please contact BY PHONE your primary care physician or the emergency room. IF YOU ARE IN DISTRESS, PLEASE GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM IMMEDIATELY.
How are we addressing your safety in our Practice:
We are closely monitoring & following the guidance of the CDC to ensure we are doing our part to keep you and your family safe.
The following actions we’ve taken:
- Increasing frequency of cleaning & sanitizing of high-touch hard surface areas such as door handles, faucets, etc.
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer readily available throughout the office and asking anyone to use it when arriving at our office.
- Instructing all employees to take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing & staying at home when sick
- Recommending that those who are not feeling well to stay home to prevent the spread of germs
How to Protect Yourself: